PDF Document Merger
With the PDF Document Merger tool, you can effortlessly upload one or more PDF files and image files, and then rearrange the pages in any order you choose. Once you've made your desired changes, you can download the updated PDF file as a single PDF document. You'll have full control over the final output, ensuring that your PDF file is exactly how you want it.
📎 How does it work?
To merge multiple PDF files and/or JPG images into a single PDF file, you can follow these steps:
- Upload the PDF files and/or JPG images that you want to merge into a single PDF file.
- Once all the files are uploaded, you will see the thumbnails of each page and image. You can drag and drop these thumbnails to arrange them in your desired order.
- If there are any pages or images that you want to exclude in the final PDF, you can uncheck the checkboxes next to them.
- You can rotate images if needed by using the rotate option. This option will allow you to adjust the orientation of the image in the output PDF file.
- Finally, click on the 'Create PDF' button. The selected pages and images will be collected and merged into one single PDF file, which will be downloaded onto your device.
Are my uploaded files safe when using this tool?
Absolutely. We take your privacy very seriously. All files you upload are stored securely on our server, which is only accessible through your unique request. Additionally, all uploaded files are automatically deleted from our server after an hour, so your information remains private. We never share your files with anyone and only use them to generate your final PDF file.